Amy Acheson provides communication consulting services and offers business strategies built custom to meet clients’ needs.
Deliverables include: Magazine articles, blog and social media content, ad copy and layout, press releases, logos, brochures, newsletters, multi-page booklets, posters and mailers. For details and to request more information, go here.
Technical Capabilities: AP Style, Adobe Creative – InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator, Microsoft Applications and WordPress
Amy Acheson has been published in: Minnesota Monthly, Twin Cities Business, Explore Minnesota’s Group Travel Planner, Minnesota Meetings + Events, Rochester Women, Star Tribune South, Minnesota Preservationist, Southern Minnesota Magazine, Today Magazine MN, Owatonna People’s Press, Northfield News, Minnesota Moments, and online blog sites.
ACHESON CREATIVE DELIVERABLES:
To request a quote, call 651-470-0028.
Communications Planning -
- Custom-made strategies built for promotion of business initiatives and events
- Integrated approach to increase effectiveness and reach a broader audience
Writing/content creation –
- Blog posts
- Articles (feature stories magazines and newspapers plus blog sites)
- Ad copy and advertorials
- Newsletters content
Graphic Design -
- Custom logos and illustrations
- General layout & design (brochures, newsletters, business cards, promotions and ads, mailers, posters, booklets, online ads, invites, etc.)
Other Services -
- Enews layout and distribution
- Social media management
- Postal/USPS mail design approval
- Print production coordination